Tuesday, June 30, 2015

C4Ta#3

Summary:

This blog is Langwitches and is written by Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano. The first blog I read was 6 Ways I Use Pinterest. In the blog, she talked about all the different things you can do with Pinterest. She talks about how you can find unique ways of creating things, and teaching different lessons. She thought that the 6 best uses of Pinterest were:

  • Social Bookmarking and Curation
  • Social Networking
  • Research
  • Window Shopping
  • Creativity
  • Branding and Marketing
Comment:

Hi! I am a student in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I loved your post because I learned so many innovative ways to use Pinterest. I really only used if for finding the newest recipes, or unique things to make. But, I learned a lot for the 6 points that you made. Thank you so much for writing a great post!


Summary:

In this blog by Tolisano was called What are the best ways a Teacher can demonstrate leadership in the classroom? In this blog, Tolisano gave many examples of what leadership means and how a teacher can provide leadership qualities. She states that to have the "leadership flow" you must attribute these 4 things: Model, Experience, Share, and Trust. She then explains how you can succeed in these 4 ways of leadership.

Comment:

Hi! I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your post on leadership. Obviously, this is a huge component in being a successful educator, and I really gained a lot from the examples you provided for the 4 ways to succeed in the "leadership flow". I like how you said that leaders model by example and not "do as I say". This stuck out a lot for me. Thank you for such a great post!

langwitches




1 comment:

  1. Thoughtful. Interesting.

    Ms. Tolisano is one of my favorite bloggers!

    ReplyDelete