Thursday, May 28, 2015

Blog Post #1

The things that I have heard about EDM 310 have been all pretty much negative things. I've heard that the class is very hard and very confusing, but once you get the hang of things, it's not too bad. I do get very overwhelmed and I fear that that may be a struggle for me. EDM 310 doesn't really remind me of any classes that I have previously taken. The most difficult thing for me will be figuring out all the blogs. I have no idea how to post a picture, and I fear of plagiarism. Hopefully, I will be able to figure out the correct way to upload pictures to my blog. The best way to address my issues is to ask the lab assistants that are in the classroom. They have taken the course before, so they know how to do the assignments. I am still not 100% clear on how to do some of the things on the master checklist. Hopefully the people in my group will be able to help me!

elementary classroom

1 comment:

  1. Try not to get overwhelmed. Pace yourself and stay calm. I'm learning that once you get the hang of everything, it becomes easy. It just takes practice. I'm sure your group members will help you when you need it.

    ReplyDelete